Monday, December 15, 2008

Dream and my Life

I think that a dream which is one of the most wonderful gifts god has given to us is not wonderful at all.
Wanna know why? Then just read through.
I feel that dreams in some way or the other is hampering my life. When I don't use to have a dreamy night I used to have a very sound sleep. But now when I have started dreaming I find my life to deteriorate.
I feel as if my memory is not as great as it used to be. Now, some times a nightmare cause me to have a sleepless night. Sometimes I feel as if I'm doing very heavy physical exercise, make my sleep a very exhaustive one rather than a pleasant one.
So, I feel that the dreams are good only if they remain dreams rather than becoming a reality and hence disrupting my life. I really miss my old days.

No comments:

lanie's blog

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines

Followers

About Me

My photo
i am good person,understanding,humble,lovable and helpful... im good person also to those who are good to me..and im bad to those who are bad to me..